Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Teacup Blessings

I'm so excited to show you sneak peeks of Layers of Color's Summer 2011 release. My card today features Teacup Blessings, which is a collaborative work between me and Laura Campbell, the owner of Layers of Color. She drew the pretty teacup and I designed the sentiments to go with it.

The papers are Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe. I colored the cup with Copics. I stamped the text background from LOC's The Love Chapter on the bottom patterned paper.
Teacup Birthday blessings
You're invited to the LOC Blog Hop next week with lots of inspiration and giveaways!
Layers of Color Blog Hop - Join our New Release Party on July 11th!
In the meantime, check out these LOC DT's blogs with their sneak peek posts:
Linda - Card #1, Card #2
Janice - Card #1
Melisa - Card #1
Diana - Card #1
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hello Nina - what a gorgeous card - I love the colours, you bring yello and pink to a new level Nina - totally gorgeous! What a blessed team you and Laura are with your illustrations - and we are blessed by it Thank you for using your wonderful gifts my friend - you are a blessing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work...great teamwork:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Nina :) Love that you and Laura worked together so well to create such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Nina--another fabby creation! LOOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh Nina - more fabulous sentiments and that tea cup is amazing. Can't wait for the full reveal.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the BG paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome Nina!! I have been thinking about your finger...is it healing up. Hugs, Kathy
    I hope we can do our thing at CHA ...what do ya think??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I adore this card, Nina! LOVE, love your new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails