Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LOC Sneak Peek: I Love You Silhouettes

I have another card for you today that uses the new Layers of Colors stamps to be released tomorrow. I hope you will join us on our new release hop tomorrow.

I used Sweet Silhouettes for the background images. The sentiment and text background are from The Love Chapter. A simple rosette frames it. I'm entering this to the Moxie Fab Championing Award Medallion Challenge. It seems like it's been forever since I entered a challenge. I enjoy them, just not have the time to do it :-(.
Silhouettes Love Card
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina! I love the Silhouettes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your stamped background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the rosette and the stamps! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette background. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails