Monday, February 13, 2012

Thanks Sew Much

Happy Monday, my crafty friends. Did you get some craft time over the weekend? I spent most of it, cuddled with my girls (2 of them were sick), while it snowed outside. We're still below freezing here and life has slowed down a bit.

Today's card features my Spellbinders Sewing Elements dies, along with an oldie Gina K Designs stamps and Crate Paper papers. I followed the Crazy4Challenges sketch for this one. This is also for Moxie Fab's Die Cutting Challenge.
Thans Sew Much
I used the scissors die cut as an accent here with a button in the center.
Thans Sew Much detail
On another note, have you seen the peek from The Craft's Meow's February release? This set is a re-release of one of my former The Angel Company stamps. I added an image to fill the space in a 4 x 6 clear set. I have another set for this release also that will go well with my Spellbinders dies above. The TCM DT will start previews later this week!
Tweet of You SP
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hy I just wanted to tell you that I have nominated your blog for some blog awards that are circulating on the web. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!
    Blessings!
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I cant wait to see the stamps to go with your dies (Sewing is a co-passion with stamping for me!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and I just checked out TCM earlier as I'm waiting to hear who they selected for their DT also... CUTE stamps there for sure! ;) Thank you for playing with us over at the C4C Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails