Monday, May 14, 2012

Elegant Congratulations

I have an elegant Congratulations card for you today that I shared on the Want2Scrap blog a few days ago. It's perfect for the upcoming Graduation season. It's also appropriate for a job promo, engagement, wedding, and any other event that gives us an occasion to celebrate!

I used the Want2Scrap Fancy Tags two Nestabling and Nestaboard as a focal point to highlight the stamped sentiment, which is from The Craft's Meow's Timeless Tags set.
W2S-Card-NinaB-April9
The patterned paper was created using stamps from The Craft's Meow's Simply Delightful set. I accented the flower pattern with Copic markers. A wide silky black ribbon is all you need to finish the card.
 W2S-Card-NinaB-April9-details 
Tomorrow is another NinaB Designs blog hop. I hope you will be able to join us. I've issued a great challenge to the team and I know you will love the inspiration and creativity they will share tomorrow! See you then!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Nina - love the way the bling accents the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I have this set and would never have thought to do this - brilliant! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty design Nina! Love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly elegant. You've stamped the design so neatly to create this background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! The prizes are awesome too!! What fun the winners will have with them!
    Taresa
    onawhimcreations@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details on this card and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails