Friday, June 8, 2012

XOXO Tulips

I have another quick post for you today. Life is unusually busy here with the end of school activities like concerts, recitals, tests, etc. And I'm trying to get my house ready for our summer guests, who will be arriving soon. I'm also trying to get all my design assignments done before we get busy with summer ministries and activities. Life here is never boring :).

My card today uses The Craft's Meow's Flower Garden set. The papers are Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two. I followed the color scheme of my card from the patterns.
XOXO
The tag and little pearl are by Want2Scrap.
XOXO-det
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I am in LOVE with your card! What a fabulous design. Love the stamped tag. The little butterfly at the bottom is really eye catching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be on my favorite list! Love the image, and you have showcased it just beautifully! Enjoy your sweet girls! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag and card Nina - love the wee scrap of ric rac and lace you have used on the tag. Those tulips look fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card with a blend of subtle colors paired with the clean white in the bow and lace. Love how you used that tulip stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so Pretty! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tulip card. You did a nice job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Nina! Enjoy your busy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails