Monday, September 10, 2012

Overwhelmed by your kindness

Happy Monday! What's on your plate today? I have been playing catch up with some design work and the never ending chores. But, I can't complain here. I have 2.5 girls (my youngest is not quite there yet) who help (sometimes) with stuff around the house. :)

Today's card is using my new Penny Black's Foliage Fancy and Madison Designer Paper Pack. I colored the leaf with Copics and embellished it with ribbons, twine and button.
PB-Leave-d
It needed a "base", so I added a strip of burlap. Madison coordinates with this stamp set. It was so much fun to design and esp to create with :).
PB-Leave
The sentiment is also from this set. I cut the ends with pinking shears to mimic the leaf edges and stitched the sides. I had this little piece of lace laying around on my desk and it just seemed to fit right there. What do you think?
PB-Leave-d3
I hope you have a great rest of the day today! Mine is almost over. Good night!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Nina B. creation! Thanks for sharing :) Sleep well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you used that burlap. Adds such a cool rustic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how vivid the orange and blue are, and the burlap is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina this is fabulous - love your colours and textures in this card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, the burlap added just the right accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails