Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge #8

If you are here for my WCMD post, please click HERE!

Today's card is for the Crafty Friends' Challenge #8. The lovely Charmaine is our host and she challenged us to use dry embossing on our cards. I used my Spellbinders M-Boss for this. I embossed both the white background and the little leaves.
CFC-card
The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Love Dwells Here stamp set, which coordinates with Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies. The little fancy tag is also by Spellbinders. I also embossed the little leaves with SB M-Boss. The flower is from my stash.
CFC-card-det
Make sure you check out the rest of the ladies in the team. We hope you can join us!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Nina, your card is simply stunning!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, this is so beautifully sweet! Love your embossing and the touch of the pink flower and pale green leaves is such a sweet combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing on this Nina - it is beautiful and so compliments the rest of the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nina - what a gorgeous card! I love the embossing - it looks fabulous on the white card Gorgeous flower too Nina - always something beautiful from you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love your embossing and that big ole blossom! I also adore that white embossed background. Clean and classic. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails