Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hugs

I am showing you a card using some of the Want2Scrap new Summer CHA releases. This card was shared on the Want2Scrap blog a few days ago. And guess what? I didn't use any bling this time, which was really hard for me to do :). I wanted to highlight the other paper crafting "essentials" from the W2S store.

I used the Garden Motif - Silhouette  here on my card as an accessory to the Copic colored flower (from The Craft's Meow's Beautiful Spring stamp set).
W2S-Hugs-det1
Here you can see the full card. I just love those delicate garden silhouettes. The papers are by My Mind's Eye.
W2S-Hugs
My sentiment and tag are from The Craft's Meow's Love Dwells Here stamp set. The tag is die cut using Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies. I accessorized the tag with the Card Size Antique Keys w/hardware - Chipboard attached by a simple twine.
W2S-Hugs-det2
Thank you for joining me today on the Want2Scrap blog!
Want2Scrap Products used:

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous card and you just put both W2S products in my shopping cart with it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness! Nina, this is sooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is a stunner Nina - love the vibrant colours in the flower - your colouring is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Nina!! Hope you and your family are doing well! hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of the flower is gorgeous!!! Such vibrance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails