Friday, October 5, 2012

Love Life Laugh

Hello, friends!  hope you are doing well on this Friday morning. I have another Authentique/Want2Scrap card today. I used the beautiful Garden Motif - Silhouette as a backdrop on my card again. The gorgeous papers, including the word stickers, are by Authentique (Carefree Collection).
W2S-Sept-12-card
The word "Laugh" is Want2Scrap's Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love. I accented it with the bling swirl from B.Y.O.B. 1 Build your own Bling - Donna Salazar Design. A little ribbon bow is just the right embellishment for this card.
W2S-Sept-12-card-det
I hope you will have many occasions to laugh today! Until next time... :). And tomorrow is a big blog hop day. I have a card (or two) to share with you for World Cardmaking Day!

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:
Authentique Carefree Collection
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, NINA!!! I know I haven't left comments in awhile--but know I'm stalking you! LOOOOOOOVE this frame! Those papers are BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the super design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and unique looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails