Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TCM Previews: Stitched Sentiments Two

Welcome to day two of The Craft's Meow's November Release. We're showing today the Stitched Sentiments Two, which is part two of a previous (and very popular) set, Stitched Sentiments. I designed both sets to coordinate with the many sewing-themed stamps I illustrated (Sew Happy, Sew Lovely, Stitched Flowers).  Stitched Sentiments Two is this release's FREE set with a $50 purchase!
You-Rock
For my card today, I used Stitched Flowers and colored them with Copics to match the My Mind's Eye papers. I layered two flowers and curled up the petals of the top flower. To highlight the sentiment from Stitched Sentiments Two, I framed it with some Want2Scrap "rock" Nestabling. :) Some salmon seam binding (from Ribbon Carousel) and coordinating button finish the card.
You-Rock-det
Please make sure you stop by the TCM blog for more info on today's giveaway and inspiration! Have a great day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The flowers look like they are part of the collection with those papers, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nina! I love both of your new sets this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nina! All the sentiments you designed rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The "Stitched flowers and Sentiments" stamps are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina this is gorgeous - love your colours and the sentiment and flower are fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails