Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LOVE Cards

Hello, friends! I hope you are enjoying spring weather where you are. It seems to have missed us the last few days. We've received at least a foot of snow the last 48 hours and it's still snowing as I type this. My girls are on spring break. Before you feel bad for them...they would rather be at home when it's snowing than walking to school. I agree! :)

I have two cards for you today using one of my latest Penny Black stamps, Love Chapter. This set was one of my favorites from Layers of Color and it seems I'm not alone. I received so many inquiries about this set and am so glad to see it re-released. I used the big LOVE stamp and twill bow on both my cards.
PB-Love-Card
I also used my Spellbinder's Home Sweet Home dies (wings), which I die cut and embossed and used a stencil. The papers are Basic Grey True Love.
PB-Love-Card-det
My second card uses some scraps sitting on my desk. The papers are by My Little Shoebox.
PB-love
As you see, I put a brad, buttons, flowers and sprinkled Want2Scrap pearls to decorate my card. I curled one corner to add interest. This card took no more than 10 minutes to make.
PB-love-det
Have a great day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I LOVE this set (I have the LOC set). You have used this stamp to perfection - I particularly like the second card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL cards! Love your layouts & layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, I adore the colours & wonderful designs..simply beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails