Monday, April 22, 2013

Birthday Card, Spring and Winners

Hello, friends! I hope you are enjoying beautiful weather where you are. It's been gorgeous here in my little corner of the world and we're taking advantage of it by spending a lot of time outside. Here are my girls being creative with "weeds" yesterday. They made these wreaths using only ribbon and tape.
My card for today is for October Afternoon's sketch challenge. As soon as I saw it, I knew that my Penny Black Embellishments stamp set is just the perfect to use for it. This set enables you to add different elements (staples, clothespin, paperclip, washi tape, buttons, flag, twine, stitches, etc.) without the bulk. I stamped the washi stamps in coordinating colors that match OA's Cakewalk. The scalloped on the side was die cut using Spellbinders Classic Scallop Edgeabilities, which was embellished with Want2Scrap pearls.
PB-Birthdayc
I fussy cut the party image from the patterned paper. Also cut were the banners and the mini clothespin image as you see below.
PB-Birthday-det
Here's the stamp set I used, Penny Black Embellishments:

Now the winners of the NinaB Designs blog hop...
Prize Package #1: from Lea's blog is...Mary-Anne V
Prize Package #2: from Jennie's blog is...Sue D

Winners, please email (via Contact tab above) me with your info within 4 days (till April 26) in order to claim the  prize. Please put under Subject, "April 2013 NBD Hop Winner." This will help with organization and avoiding confusion since I have to depend on my mom to do most of my mailing for me. Thanks for understanding and thank you all for hopping along with us!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your girls have grown so big. They look lovely in those handmade wreaths. Beautiful card & congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls! Your card is so CUTE! Love all the "washi banners"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and I am excited to have won--I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!! =) THANKS for the chances to win again this month!!
    OMG so LOVING those beautiful wreaths!! What a FUN way to be creative and play make believe!! =) THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE your FUN card too totally fits with the fun pictures of your daughters!! =) Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails