Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy birthday, Michele!

I am so excited to be a part of today's hop to celebrate Michele's birthday. She is the owner of our favorite bling company, Want2Scrap, which offers so many lovely products to help us create beautiful things. I first met Michele a few years ago when I attended CHA for the first time. Stacey, owner of Spellbinders, introduced us and I have been blessed by her ever since. I had the privilege to see her again, though only briefly, at a recent Scrapbook Expo in GA.
Thank you, Michele, for your love, generosity and encouragement. I love working for and with you and the entire Want2Scrap team! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I have a simple card today to honor Michele. I have very limited supplies on hand due to our travels and whipped this baby up in no time. The card base is store-bought. The layered bird and frame are Webster's Pages. The sentiments are by SRM Stickers. And of course, the bling is by Want2Scrap.
Make-a-Wish
The ribbon is seam binding. I just love that color! And the Want2Scrap bling is just perfect to accentuate the sentiment.
Make-a-Wish-det
Please check out the Want2Scrap blog to see the list of participants for today's festivities. Enter to win -->> HERE.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Nina this is fabulous! For a girl with limited supplies you have done incredibly well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nina!

    Thank you so much for being a part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Nina! Would never thought this would be quick and simple! LOL!! Love that pop of blue in the ribbon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a LIMITED supply, no less.... Goodness, GRACIOUS, Nina! THIS is WONDERFUL! Great job, creating this for SUCH a wonderful birthday salute! Michele must be out of her mind with JOY, right about now! Your elegant and beautifully embellished card is JUST outstanding! Way to go, darlin'! AND have a wonderful trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina you are a ray of sunshine to be around. So warm and comforting. I am extremely blessed to have met you and become friends. Thank You so much for making my Birthday extra special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina I hope you enjoyed CHA, I've only been the once but had a wonderful time, like a kid in a candy store!
    I love this card you've made, great colour combo.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing limited about that card! It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous being you had limited supplies while travelling :D

    have a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card, Nina!! Love the bling and gorgeous ribbon bow!! So creative with your limited resources!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Nina, with all the perfect touches...right down to the bling, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors on this are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! I love how it turned out even though you were limited on your supplies! :) I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sublime... absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails