Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beautiful Dahlia Birthday

I have a vintage inspired card for you today using my Penny Black Sweet Dahlia stamp set. I colored it with Copic markers. It's been a while since I used my markers. The circle sentiments is from the ...Wishes set, which was die cut using Spellbinders Classic Circle dies. The papers are Prima. I distressed, stitched and inked edges of the different layers. Scrapbook Adhesives by3L Foam squares come in handy for the layers. Pearls by Want2Scrap.
PB-Dahlia-Bday
It has been raining here, so I wasn't able to photograph my card well. I like to use natural light. The photo above was taken in the shade. Here's a better look at the flower.
PB-Dahlia-Bdayd
The sketch is inspired by Retro Sketches #111. I'm also entering this to the SSS Monday Challenge to use a big stamp.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nina! I love how the bold, beautiful dahlia just pops against the soft neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't love this more!! Congrats on being featured on the Penny Black Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a most beautiful dahlia that you colored and a blessed springtime to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgoeus vintage card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS! This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the burst of color! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails