Thursday, May 29, 2014

Botanical Rose Printable and Winner!

I have added a new item on my ETSY shop to help you create vintage shabby cards quickly and easily. It's a set of 4 collages with a botanical rose and sentiments. Here is the card set I made with these collage backgrounds. I made at least 6 sets to give as gifts and it took me no more than 2 hours to put them all together.

For these two, I simply inked the edges of the printables, adhered them to coordinating card bases. Then I adhered the lace on top, punched out butterfly with mini pearls and a big pearl in the center of the circle on the bottom.
Sample-Cards2
For these cards, I inked the edges as well, then curled the top left corner before adhering to the card bases. I also added lace and punched out butterflies on these. The pearls are by Want2Scrap and I adhered all pieces with various Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesives.
Sample-Cards1
Here are the 4 card fronts on one page:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191193705/printable-card-fronts-with-vintage-rose?ref=shop_home_active_1
 And now the winner of my OWH Memorial Blog Hop giveaway is...# 59 AUDRA. Please contact me (via Contact tab above) to claim your prize. Please put in your subject line, "OWH Memorial Blog Hop Winner" so I can easily spot your email in my every growing inbox. :) Thank you all for entering my giveaway. I hope you're all having a great day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your collages and the cards you've made with them. A super idea. It makes card making so much easier and quick.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great way to make a set of cards Nina - a beautiful and versatile image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails