Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Beautiful View, Vintage Fashion and New OWH Winner

We have had wonderful weather here and enjoying being outside. I finally put out some potted flowers and can't believe I waited this long to do it. Here is the view from my house. Our terrace is the perfect place for reading, having coffee and entertaining friends. I have even held craft classes here, but sometimes the wind makes a mess of our projects. :) God truly is the most amazing artist. And I am thankful that we get to express creativity ourselves having been made in His image.
I have a thank you card for you today that was inspired by vintage couture. I used some lovely Graphic 45 papers as a background for this card that I stitched in place.  I then placed an SRM Stickers doily off center. I then adhered Spellbinders die cut and Nestabling Petite Scalloped Circle Sm Black Rhinestones on top of the doily. I saved the cut portions of the die cut and doily to embellish other parts of the card.
W2S-G45-SB-3
The Want2Scrap Dress Form Silhouette – Card Sized (2 Pack) fits perfectly with this Graphic 45 paper. I placed the doily scrap as a skirt and Sleek Strips Pearls-White pearls as a belt on the dress form. The chipboard bird is from Bird Flourish – Chipboard and colored on the edges with Clearsnap white pigment ink. For the wing, I placed 3 72 Count – Teardrop Bling – White Pearls and a black pearl (from 72 Count – Black Pearls – Self Adhesive) for the eye. The sentiment is by Penny Black. which is anchored by a big Bulk Bling black pearl and the cut scrap from the off center die cut.
W2S-G45-SB-3d
Finally, I never heard from my OWH Blog Hop winner, I'm drawing another one. The winner of my giveaway is...#84 By Annette. Please contact me (via Contact tab above) to claim your prize. Please put in your subject line, "OWH Memorial Blog Hop Winner" so I can easily spot your email in my every growing inbox. Have a great day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow Nina what a view, how do you get any crafting done? I'd be too busy looking up!
    Great card, love the doily skirt, fab idea. Great layering too.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous view, God is good! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Nina! Love that dress form and the tear drop pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Nina - love how you put a 'skirt' on the dress form!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails